16 September 2012

#003 On Sleepless Nights...- Cleo [OC] of Cleo-sama (Animexx) [KaKAO] [arTTrade]

Hello it's me again and I have the feeling that I seem to be very productive in September °A° hyyaa!

So, Cleo-sama (Animexx) and I had decided a while ago to exchange KaKAO cards also known as ATC or also ACEO.

Since she already finished her picture for me ( a very sweet one of Howl's Moving Castle, one of my favourite Movies ♥) I had to draw her OC Cleo :)

I had a bit trouble with finding a good idea to display her character since I only had basic information about her apearance so I took some time to go through her Fanarts and Dôjinshis in the hope to draw a Cleo which at least fits a bit to the original xD

I really hope you are content with this Cleo-sama and it was fun to draw someone else's OC :3


On sleepless nights... - Cleo © 16th September 2012 art by LunarT, character by Cleo-sama

  • DEDICATION: Of course to the OC's Owner Cleo-sama :3
  • Time: about 4-5 hours(because I made tons of scribbles and spend hours of thinking what background I should do ...)
  • Medium/Material: Copic Marker, Colour Pencils, White Gel Pen
  • Like: The dress I designed which is tried to be held simple *lol*
  • Dislike: The lost shadowwwwws T^T
I really wanted to make the picture even darker (since I can't draw dark pictures lol) but well... it could be considered to be semi-dark ? xD
And also I usually dislike the violet colours but this violet is okay to me :3
Right, and the last thing, the moon is painted with nail polish and it's silver (don't ask me why I did that with nail polish...it just suddenly came over me ...).

L.dT <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">
P.S.: Wanna see the card I got in exchange ? ^^ Click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment